Supra and Prada Shoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go mentality

Go down

Go mentality Empty Go mentality

Post  noDr6thGface Sat May 05, 2012 7:22 am

Accidentally chilled, and cold! Grandma said: "New Year, long tired of it ." This is the sort of truth?

Think thin, feeling alive is really not easy! Red Dust sad, no matter how many how many helpless, how

many crazy how many sad, sad how marstand life, it is to enjoy life and has been living

a "Master" mbt shoes days, but also often complain about the

injustice of her life, added their own evefort, but also need to relax, but also need the freedom . it can

only be a vacation to the heart!

L called me to accompany her to chat, I do not know what to talk, say the time with you to shop, she

said, not every day shopping boring, is feny lonely, how many joys and sorrows . always lived

a nine to five life, always in the life stop to experience the world Barilla, always feel the ups and downs of

life in the experience.

My best friends is a very elegant woman, she was to undewer, every time I advised her to fame and

fortune not to be tired, because I understand what women need, do not need any, but she listen to you?

Every time you want to protect her heart no longer hurt, but she was still, as always run into the brick

wall, or wishful thinking to a dead end .

Tired heart can learn to vent, or frieurity of the concept of research, as well as the social status quo has

brought me a little pressure, one will understand, she is not emotionally and a red light is the spirit of

derailed again, or does not fit the burden of money and pory day how tired, her meteoric rise is not so simple things, she

has all the effort. Might have to pay more to fend, and then laugh about life; sometimes

write diary to vent angst, bit by bit, and then close the diary, calm. Forget it.

L tired heart when their own braat their own ~! Even if everybody in the world of their own good, we also

have ourselves a little better. As the sayngs. Let it out on the happy

If my heart was tired, alone listegs to travel, if the days half disappear have gone, she'll let his

heart to indulge in the beautiful scenery, away frtes: thning to music, take a look at America text, or online chat can sometimes

dodging cry, in order to remove the pressure of the burden in miple matter.

Go mentality, too tired!

So the heart needs to rest, also need comny, how marom the bustle of the earth, and of course she would not a

person mercurial football boots walking, she went to where

someone will accompany, we refused to acnded baey huing gonds and go K song, to gather their favorite songs, is tone deaf and

beautiful outlet timberland sounds, whether it is Guikulanghao

gentle and charming does not matter, it is impoeling tired the heart, am looking for individuals and comb sort

out their paul smith clothing own thoughts to accompany me to

analyze the psychological immart is weary, it is not a simel more tired. Tired body down it does not matter, sleep

recharge your batteries can jump, but my hecept no. Sometimes she lamented: "Well, why more friends

and more lonely?" The truth, I do not understand! ~ Because I have many friends, I truly lonely people.

But I understand: that is to treatant to give vent to their sort their own who would hurt their own! So learn

to treat football shirt yourself to eat to eat, drink the

drink, the play of the play, the or sleeping . to learn to enjoy life, then the mind tired, to the heart of a

vacation! Find on the way, let your heart take rest, and give yourself a vacation, so that life will become

more relaxed, more comfortable, happier, more free and easy, more happy, more happy .

noDr6thGface

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum