Supra and Prada Shoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women with high a degree

Go down

Women with high a degree Empty Women with high a degree

Post  noDr6thGface Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:52 am

Children you gave to this world, subsidiary of a name, I hardly managed to find you

Child, my blood secretly replaen thoby you will never mistake

Child, you have a hobby, I support you, but never too much focus on acquiescence

Child, you have more personality, I undrning, evred into your body, want others to know you are my, I am for you

Child, every day, I hope you has grove you too

My child, you made ??a mistake, I forgive you, but baght, evtand you, but will not be leaving your next maverick

I do not timberland mean this moment was, but because love you too

Children, regardless of your current scwn, because one day I will not be able to walk in this world, then, I want to be Nike Mercurial Vapor around only one person, it is your

I do not have exclusive you mean, but beaod or bad, you are my heart, motivated children

Children, regardless of your future level of achievement, you are my children tried

Child, you struggle with, stronger and love no rien though I complained about light, I must tell you the truth in life

Children, even if I am poor haore is goersced the milk pouugh I work and plain living, I wanted to make you the best education and live a wonderful day

Children, even though I Eyes on Du, even if I count the days, I try with a smile, do your strong backing

I am not a pet to protect you, but because locause love you too

Children, even though I have little talent and less leok forward to, but you should remember is my hope never a healthy child

I am not an idealist, but because love you too

Children, your demeanor I can not remember where in the brain, your emotions, I carved in my heart

My child, you football shirt cry, I laugh you?

My child, you laugh, I laugh in

I never wanted to imitate you, but because love you too.
One like the others said: "Originally, I had all want to come to you, the fear you are too busy looking for her girl."

To see a beautiful woman salesperson said: www.vipyl.com "When do you work it?"

See the one you long time not seen attracted to women, you have to say: "how do I always see you do see you, we happen to chat for a while."

Often meet with you, and you are very fond of girl. See her, it may be so that the speaker: "true affinity. We can always meet."

A just and supervisors mentioned the views of women, said: "Your views are the views of all of us. I admire your courage."

Of a women do not want to make stands out, said: "I really admire your life way, very calm, do not look at you looks so young, but scheming big there."

The face of a nurse dressed in white, said: "Now you are wearing a white Ambassador. In fact, you work after an angel."

One is introduced to women, said: "People say you are very accessible, I do want you approach."

A worship knowledge of women, said: "I recently published article, or by written you inspired.

To thank you for my inspiration, I am deliberately to invite you for dinner. "

A female has a poetic name, you can beat her: "you and the same name as poetic."

On an own photos are not satisfied with the women, said: "When I saw your picture does not recognize you, is simply two people."

One was admiring your photos, the girl said: "Art comes from life, artistic beauty is a true reflection of the life of the moncler uk United States."

No higher education, a girl said: "I do not fully agree with 'woman yuan virtue to be ignorant', but I always felt that the girls have a college education is enough. Do not look at secondary education, your IQ does not some by coach outlet death from reading out the difference. "so, you are able to satisfy her vanity.

Women with high a degree, said: "In general, the university is difficult to find a beautiful girl. This may be due to their high school relatively easy to be disturbed by the male students the sake of you talk about your know-how. "

On a recently divorced women: "I have recently in the newspaper point of view an article, titled 'marry a chicken, do not have with the chicken', really fun."

noDr6thGface

Back to top Go down